Everybody knows that you can cook hot dogs and marshmallows on a stick over a fire… but there is so much more than that!
Grilled Pesto Chicken Kabob
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1-1/4 lbs skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 16 wooden skewers
You make the pesto, and marinate the raw chicken in it for a couple of hours. Then just alternate the marinated chicken and tomatoes on a skewer and roast on the grill or over a fire.
Get the full step-by-step instructions here:
- 1 lb ham slices (you can even use lunchmeat)
- I can pineapple chunks
- 8 oz teriyaki sauce
Marinate the ham in teriyaki sauce, then alternate ham and pineapples on the skewers and cook until warmed up.
Full instructions here: