Enjoying beautiful Weiss Lake from the comfort of your RV is the perfect combination of comfort and relaxation. The biggest challenge is making the most of the more compact living space. Here are some cheap and easy ideas to organize your RV!
1) Use broom holders to store your flashlights in a convenient place.
2) Use velcro tabs to keep your remotes in place and easy to find
3) Use hooks that fold up out of the way when not in use (hideaway hooks)
4) Make a “quick drop zone” for keys and sunglasses to keep them easy to find
5) Use suction cups to hang small items like utensils in the kitchen.
6) Use suspended jars to store smaller items and keep them organized.
7) Use command hooks in cabinets to store hanging utensils.
8) Build a fold out spice rack.